01 December 2011

Things I learned in the past 24 hours from the internet

In the past 24 hours I've been trying to figuring a number of things and the resource I've had to turn to is the internet. But that old internet lead me on quite the goose chase that took me 24 hours to figure out. And I figured out I was chasing a goose.

So here's what I learned

1. If you have final cut pro 5 and need to upload AVCHD files don't try to get FCP 7 because it comes as a .toast file. And what the hell is a .toast file? Well, it's a file that needs to be opened with a program called Toast. And then you realize Toast only works on a higher version of Mac OSX. So if you got FCP 5 and AVCHD files just get Clip Wrap. Don't read forums.

2. Flaked Rye vs. Malted Rye for beer brewing. Both are pretty easy to use as long as your brew supplier has a mill, which I would imagine all do because even ones at flea markets do (nice work Brooklyn Brew Supply) and both add to your gravity. Their tastes are different and flaked adds a lot of body and flavor. Don't read forums and don't trust drunk brew suppliers.

Sorry I have no media to upload. But just wanted to say a bit. I'll work on some media.

(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment