14 January 2010

Johnny Fontane


Johnny Fontane aka Billy Besly* had a concert at my grandfather's center of living.
Johnny and pappap "used to loaf around together" - a quote from Bill. In the left picture - that's johnny, my pap, a mysterious siren, and a bowl of punch - that's from right to left.

As he serenaded the female audience members I wondered is this what the concerts I've attended seem like to outsiders? They're loving it, I loved some of mine, perhaps they are the same. perhaps.
(s)

1 comment:

  1. if you are lying about pap seback (?wtf about that name anyhow) being in that pic i will destroy the south and all you might one day grow to love about it...which is much...a lot rides on authenticity...a lot rides upon the hot tempers of dixiecrats...char, har, hum.
    but really.
    (yours truly, pbr tall boyd #7)
    "boys"
    "girls"
    "boys"
    "girls"

    (infantile fuuuuuucks)

    ReplyDelete